Each month in addition to the great 3D projects that we have for you, we also host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!! This month is our second card sketch and we’re looking forward to seeing what you create!
In addition to the sketch we’ve also provided a Sketch Mini Tutorial! This mini tutorial has some information about how the inspiration card (using the sketch) was created, supplies used, and basic measurements!!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our second challenge it would be CPC2.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
Each week our project designers will pick their top two favorites. At the end of the month we’ll choose a random winner from our eight favorites, and the winner will receive a $50 Stampin’ Up! shopping spree!!
Here is our next Creating Pretty Cards – Card Challenge #2!!
Both the card sketch and the oh-so cute inspiration card were designed and made by one of our very talented project designers, Julie Edmonds!
We hope that you will be inspired to try your creativity, join our challenge, and share your creations today!!
Challenge closes at 12:00 midnight on August 30th!