Each month in addition to the great 3D projects that we have for you, we also host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!!
To help you recreate the sketch each month, we’ve also provided a Sketch Mini Tutorial! This mini tutorial has information about how the inspiration card (using the sketch) was created, supplies used, and basic measurements!! And this month we’re changing it up a bit and have a tag sketch! Who doesn’t love to make their own tags for their holiday gift giving!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our 42nd challenge it would be CPC42.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
For every ten cards submitted, we’ll pick one winner of a free month subscription here on Craft Project Central! The winner(s) will get to select the month of their choice! So if we have 15 submissions this month we’ll randomly pick one winner from all submissions*. If we have 40 submissions we’ll randomly pick four winners from all submissions*, and so on! We really want to give away some free subscriptions, so please do join our challenge!!
*If our project designers submit a card for your inspiration this month, they won’t be in the winner random-selection pool, but their cards will count towards the “for every 10 cards submitted winner total”.
Here is our next Creating Pretty Cards – Card/Tag Challenge #42!!
Both the tag sketch and the inspiration tag were designed by me Jacque. We can’t wait to see what you all come up with. So please join us!
We hope that you will be inspired to try your creativity, join our challenge, and share your creations today!! Challenge ends on December 31st, but don’t wait, submit your creation(s) today!