Each month in addition to the great 3D projects that we have for you, we also host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!! This month is our 10th card sketch and we’re looking forward to seeing what you create!
In addition to the sketch we’ve also provided a Sketch Mini Tutorial! This mini tutorial has information about how the inspiration card (using the sketch) was created, supplies used, and basic measurements!!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our 10th challenge it would be CPC10.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
Usually Each week our project designers pick their top two favorites and at the end of the month we choose five random winners from our eight favorites, and the winners receive a FREE subscription to the month of their choice on Craft Project Central!!
Instead this month, we’re going to try something different. First of all, we’re going to let you vote on your favorites. You can vote whenever you want, and as many times as you want. Also, this is going to be a just for fun card challenge. No pressure to try to win a free subscription, or worry about your entry taking away someone else’s chance to win. And again, feel free to join as many times as you’d like and share your pretty creations with us all!
Here is our next Creating Pretty Cards – Card Challenge #10!!
Both the card sketch and the elegant inspiration card were designed and made by one of our very talented project designers, Kris!
We hope that you will be inspired to try your creativity, join our challenge, and share your creations today!!