Well as you can see we’ve had some great submissions for this our 10th monthly challenge! Thank you to those of you that have shared your pretty creations with us all! You still have time to join us this month as the challenge doesn’t close until the 29th.
In case you forgot what the challenge guidelines are, what the sketch and inspiration card looked like, here they are!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our 10th challenge it would be CPC10.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
Please join us if you can! And have a fun crafting day!