Happy Friday everyone! Last month we had one of our best Creating Pretty Cards Challenges ever! I loved every single card and they were all so different! It’s amazing what all of you creative gals came up with using Kris’ great sketch! We had 18 submissions and we’re giving away one free subscription each month for each 10 submissions that we receive, but you gals all did such great jobs on your cards, I decided to choose two winners instead!
So, the two winners chosen randomly from the cards submitted (Craft Project Central project designers not included, thereby increasing your chances of winning) are:
Kivonne Tucker card #11 and Nicky Johncock card #14!!
Congratulations gals!! Email me and let me know which month you would like free!!
Thanks again to all of you who shared your great creations with us!! We hope you will join us again as Kris has created another great sketch for us!!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our 15th challenge it would be CPC15.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
For every ten cards submitted, we’ll pick one winner of a free month subscription here on Craft Project Central! The winner(s) will get to select the month of their choice! So if we have 15 submissions this month we’ll randomly pick one winner from all submissions*. If we have 40 submissions we’ll randomly pick four winners from all submissions*, and so on! We really want to give away some free subscriptions, so please do join our challenge!! We’ll check in every Friday to see how the submissions are coming along! First check in will be Friday, September 7th, so please submit a card before then!
*If our project designers submit a card for your inspiration this month, they won’t be in the winner random-selection pool, but their cards will count towards the "for every 10 cards submitted winner total".
Here is our next Creating Pretty Cards – Card Challenge #15!!
Both the card sketch and the great inspiration card were designed and made by one of our very talented designers, Kris!
We hope that you will be inspired to try your creativity, join our challenge, and share your creations today!!