Each month in addition to the great 3D projects that we have for you, we also host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!! This month is our sixth card sketch and we’re looking forward to seeing what you create!
In addition to the sketch we’ve also provided a Sketch Mini Tutorial! This mini tutorial has information about how the inspiration card (using the sketch) was created, supplies used, and basic measurements!!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our seventh challenge it would be CPC7.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
Each week our project designers will pick their top two favorites. At the end of the month we’ll choose five random winners from our eight favorites, and the winners will receive a FREE subscription to the month of their choice on Craft Project Central!! Instead of just one winner every month, we’re going to have five!! Woo hoo!!
Here is our next Creating Pretty Cards – Card Challenge #7!!
Both the card sketch and the elegant inspiration card were designed and made by one of our very talented project designers, Kris!
We hope that you will be inspired to try your creativity, join our challenge, and share your creations today!!