Each month in addition to the great 3D projects that we have for you, we also host a monthly card challenge – Creating Pretty Cards!! This month is our 13th card sketch and we’re looking forward to seeing what you create!
In addition to the sketch we’ve also provided a Sketch Mini Tutorial! This mini tutorial has information about how the inspiration card (using the sketch) was created, supplies used, and basic measurements!!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our 13th challenge it would be CPC13.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
For every ten cards submitted, we’ll pick one winner of a free month subscription here on Craft Project Central! The winner(s) will get to select the month of their choice! So if we have 15 submissions this month we’ll randomly pick one winner from all submissions*. If we have 40 submissions we’ll randomly pick four winners from all submissions*, and so on!
*If our project designers submit a card for your inspiration this month, they won’t be in the winner random-selection pool, but their cards will count towards the "for every 10 cards submitted winner total".
Here is our next Creating Pretty Cards – Card Challenge #13!!
Both the card sketch and the great inspiration card (I love this card!) were designed and made by one of our very talented designers, Kris!
We hope that you will be inspired to try your creativity, join our challenge, and share your creations today!!