It’s time for our Friday Creating Pretty Cards Sketch Challenge update! I hope you’ve had a chance to check out the four great cards submitted so far this month! Thanks to the gals that made and shared them with us.
Yay! We now have enough submissions to give away a free subscription to one of the creative submitters! Remember, for every ten cards submitted, we’ll pick one winner of a free month subscription here on Craft Project Central! The winner(s) will get to select the month of their choice! So if we have 15 submissions this month we’ll randomly pick one winner from all submissions*. If we have 40 submissions we’ll randomly pick four winners from all submissions*, and so on! We really want to give away some more free subscriptions, so please do join our challenge!!
*If our project designers submit a card for your inspiration this month, they won’t be in the winner random-selection pool, but their cards will count towards the "for every 10 cards submitted winner total".
You have until Tuesday to submit a card and be entered into the drawing, so make a card (or two) and submit them before the deadline!
A couple guidelines before we get started and you submit your creations to our challenge!
- Share cards related to each month’s card challenge using Stampin’ Up! supplies only.
- Post the card to your blog or other online forum (e.g. Splitcoaststampers).
- When posting the card to your blog or other online forum consider using as a keyword CPCX, with the X representing the card challenge number. E.g. For this our 16th challenge it would be CPC15.
- Use the link tool below to link to your card (not just your blog, please).
- If posting to your blog, please link back to Craft Project Central.
- Leave comments for those that share their card creations! Thank you!
- Try to advertise with your creations.
- Use non-Stampin’ Up! supplies, stamp sets, ribbon, accessories, etc. on your creations.
We reserve the right to remove submissions that don’t meet the above criteria, but we don’t want to have to do that, so please do the do’s!
Both the card sketch and the great inspiration card were designed and made by one of our very talented designers, Kris!
We hope that you will be inspired to try your creativity, join our challenge, and share your creations today!!